Published on September 4th, 2017 | by Manufacturing News0
Digital Marketing Services Can Help You Connect to a Diverse Group of Potential Clients
Can you write about anything? Can you find a connection between the strangest of topics?
If so, you might be the perfect fit for a career in social media marketing and the email marketing industry. Finding a personal connection to draw potential clients into a story is the secret that online writers need to have when they are writing for a search engine optimization (SEO) company.
The advantage of writing for money is that it forces a writer to produce. Although there is likely no comparison between Mark Twain having to right short pieces for a magazine when he would rather be working on a novel and an SEO contractor writing for a company instead of working on the book that she certainly will one day write, you cannot help but think that there is some noble purpose in meeting the challenge of the varied email marketing writing tasks.
When an experienced contract writer only has to briefly pause before writing about BOTOX USES and wonder if she can find a connection to the previous assignment WINDSHIELD CRACK REPAIR, that person may have reached true professional status. If it is possible, for instance, to make a connection between the cracks, typically called wrinkles, that we want to avoid on our face and the cracks that we want to avoid in our vehicle windshields, the SEO writer might have proven to herself that she can, indeed, write about anything. Is there is a link to be made between people who do not bother to fix the small cracks in their windshields and the people who would never think about spending even a dime on any kind of cosmetic surgery, there is a link that can be found in covering many other topics as well. If a writer can convince the email marketing reader that the drivers who immediately take care of the smallest rock chip in their windshield and the people who are willing to spend thousands of dollars on procedures that improve their looks, they may have a knack for creating engaging content that will attract potential customers and keep files from simply being thrown in the trash!
We live in a connected culture, a time when content marketing drives customers to your website and into buying your products and services. At the heart of the email marketing industry, though, will always be a team of talented writers who can make a connection to the products and services that are being offered to current events and other applicable topics.
Consider some of these facts about today’s SEO and email marketing trends:
- 72% of marketers indicated that relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic in the year 2015, according to research completed by Ascend2.
- Only 32% of B2B marketers had a documented content marketing strategy in the year 2015, according to The Content Marketing Institute.
- 39% of marketers and sales professionals planed to add Facebook video to their 2017 marketing strategy in 2017, while 33% planned to add Instagram as a content distribution channel this year, according to the 2017 HubSpot State of Inbound report.
- B2B companies that blogged 11 times or more a month had nearly three times more traffic than those that blogged once or less per month in the year 2015, according to HubSpot.
- 63% of 4,500 sales and marketing professionals believe generating leads and traffic was their company’s top marketing challenge, according to 2017 HubSpot’s State of Inbound report.
- B2B marketers allocated nearly 28% of their total marketing budget to content marketing in the year 2015, according to the Content Marketing Institute.
Writers are at the heart of email and digital marketing campaigns, so it is important to find a team that can write about a variety of topics in a variety of settings. Helping connect your latest products and services to recent current events can help you find the customers and clients that can lead to a successful marketing campaign. If you can find the connection between unlikely topics like wind shield crack repair and cosmetic surgery, you might have the insight it takes to be a content writer for an SEO company. Are you willing to put your writing to a profitable use?